Power Nickel's flagship NISK project is a carbon-neutral source of high-grade nickel and other battery metals.
Located in Quebec, Canada the NISK project benefits from an abundant supply of low-carbon hydropower and carbon-capture technology that uses NISK's ultramafic tailings to help offset the mine's emissions.
- Carbon-Neutral: Carbon capture technology using the ultramafic tailings found at NISK can be used to sequester more carbon than the project will emit. Read our ESG & Sustainability Report
- High-Grade: NISK contains high-grade class-1 nickel with intercepts including 18.5m of 2.00% NiEQ and 26.6m of 1.98% NiEQ. See our highlights and full dataset.
- Low-Cost: Access to inexpensive and abundant hydropower from a Hydro-Québec substation across the road, plus generous tax incentives and a shallow mineral depth.
- World-Class Mining Jurisdiction: The Quebec and Canadian governments combined offer tax credits that cover 50% of exploration cost, which means Power Nickel can spend $2 exploring for every $1 invested.
- Established Infrastructure: NISK is located beside a major highway with a Hydro-Quebec substation across the road and a nearby town with an airport.
- Mineralizations for Multiple Battery Metals: High-grade intercepts for Nickel, Copper, Cobalt, Palladium and Platinum; such as 7.75m of 1.47% Copper, 5.71g/t Palladium and 20.76g/t Platinum, including 1.75m of 3.90% Copper, 19.97g/t Palladium and 90.60g/t Platinum.
A secure supply of Battery Metals
Next steps for the development of NISK
- Use Gravity, Seismic, Airborne EM & Ambient Noise Tomography on other Pods - Q3 2023
- Initiate 15,000 Metre Phase 4 Drill Program - Q3-Q4 2023
- Release Metallurgical Study - Q3 2023
- Update NI 43-101 - Q3 2023
- Deliver PEA or better - Q2 2024
Growing Demand for Nickel
LME Nickel Price (September 22, 2023)
Why Invest Now?
September 6, 2023
Power Nickel Hits 25 metres of Massive and Semi Massive Sulfides on 300 metre Step Out in First Hole of Fall Program
August 23, 2023
Power Nickel Commences Fall Drill Program with Deep Target Hole 23-H2-01
August 15, 2023
CVMR Investment to Fund Feasibility Program at Power Nickel Nisk Project
Power Nickel's flagship high-grade nickel deposit located in Quebec, Canada. NISK is on the path to becoming a commercial nickel mine with the aim to help supply low-carbon class-1 nickel to the developing North American EV supply chain.
3% Copaquire Royalty
Copaquire is a Copper Moly deposit held by Teck Resources. Located in Chile, Copaquire adjoins Teck's nearly-depleted Quebrada Blanca copper mine and is expected to be brought into production in the near future. Upon production, this 3% royalty will provide Power Nickel subsidiary Consolidation Gold and Copper with recurring cashflow.
Zulema is located 30 Kilometres from Lundin Mining Corporation’s Candelaria mine and with similar geology, the Company’s Zulema project comprises 4,300 hectares (10,600 acres) in the heart of the productive Atacama mineral belt in Chile’s 3rd Region.
Palo Negro and Hornitos
The contiguous Palo Negro and Hornitos properties, 100% owned by Power Nickel, together comprise over 9,000 hectares (23,000 acres) in the Atacama Province of Chile’s Third Region.